The Lake Minnetonka Sailing School (LMSS) is looking to assemble a highly qualified staff that will keep the mission and purpose of the school as a top priority. Safety is of utmost importance, and LMSS is always searching for dedicated, hard working, and energetic employees.
LMSS has completed the hiring process for summer 2021.
What you bring to be successful:
- You love working with kids and families. You come to work every day energized and excited to create meaningful experiences for our sailors. You take initiative to provide a fun and safe environment for every student.
- You thrive being outdoors and busy. You’re energized by the high energy pace of interacting with students, coaches, and families while working outside rain or shine.
- You are a lifelong learner. You seek out opportunities to build your knowledge and hone your craft.
- You’re more than a team player. You build successful relationships with others and collaborate with staff members to solve problems. You are professional, pro-active and respectful in all your interactions. You are a role model to others around you.
- You take safety seriously. A safe environment is important to you. You are vigilant and concerned with the safety of you and others. You are prepared for possible dangers while working on the water near boats and motors.
About our company
Lake Minnetonka Sailing School is one of the largest sailing schools in the nation with over 750 students enrolled annually. We provide classes to fit the needs of every sailor, at any age or experience level. LMSS is located in Deephaven, MN on Lighthouse Island.